What's new

DTS Online is Having a HUGE sale!! (1 Viewer)

donovan_chin

Stunt Coordinator
I got 2 emails from them after the original confirmation. The first informing me that they did not have 2 of the discs I ordered available and the 2nd email about 2 days ago informing me that the discs that were available had shipped. Also included the new total. Now all I need is for the discs to arrive.

Shalen

Grip
I received my 1 DVD and 3 CDs two days ago. I had ordered the one DVD and 4 CDs but I got an email saying that they would not ship Steve Miller. I never received a shipping confirmation, but they were on my doorstep when I got home on Monday. I will definitely order from them again, providing they have a great sale. :emoji_thumbsup:
Shalen

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I am pleased to report that I received the one disc I ordered, Gimme Shelter, CC. I never received an order confirmation, but I happy to say the least. :emoji_thumbsup:
OOPS--I have to work on the text size!

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
My order has been shipped to the wrong address :frowning: I had to email DTS to get the tracking number, call UPS and reschedule delivery to the right address, where hopefully it willa rrive today. I really wish they were sending out the shipping notifications!

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I got my order in pretty quick after their email.

I got all seven of my CDs today (including Steve Miller), along with my free hat.

mike caronia

Second Unit
got my order today. minus the stones cc and 2 classical discs.
but i did get neil young, dragonheart, american beauty DVDs and the allman bros. cd, which i am cranking right now. all for $50. plus they threw in the hat. great deal.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Received my whole order today (6 days), but no free gift.

Oh well, you win some, lose some.

Dragonheart

Diana Krall- Love Scenes

Classic Mozart

Allman Bros.@ Fillmore East

Classic Beethoven

MovieTracks 3 disc set

Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker

Aaron

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
I placed my order on Monday the 12th for a total of (9) items.

I got confirmation that night but never got a shipping notice.

I checked my credit card statement online tonight and the charge for the entire order is there as of the 19th.

I hope they are somewhere on their way to me.

Shawn S

DaveM

Grip
I placed my order on the 13th for 4 DVD's and a DTS poster to get the total over 50.00. On the 17th I received another email from them stating that some items were not available. I all ready knew what those items were so I guess I will enjoy looking at my poster on the wall :angry:. I spent at least 30 minutes to get that order placed while I was at work. If they ever have another sale like this again, I won't even bother...it was a waste of my time. Congrats to all of you that are getting all or at least part of you orders.
DaveM

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
I placed my order on the 13th of November for the leather jacket. I received it on the 21st along with a dts ball cap :u:

PS: no confirmation of shipping email (who cares??)

I am quite happy!!!!

Gregg

Matthew Anderson

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Anderson
I place my order on the 12th of Nov. and still have not received anything. I did get an email saying that 3 of the 6 items ordered were not available. Anyone still not received their order?

greg_t

Screenwriter
Matthew,

I placed my order on Nov. 12th and still have not recieved anything. I recieved an email a week or so ago saying 1 item ordered was out of stock. Haven't heard anything since and my credit card has not been charged. I am going to email their customer service next week to see whats up.

Greg

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
same here. I ordered Nov 12 and haven't received anything-- email or package. Guess I'll send them an email Monday.

Regards,

~~Nathan

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Same here:

I ordered my DVDs on the 12th and haven't seen any DVDs.

Kinda disappointing.

I did order UPS ground though!

Roy O

Agent
Ordered on the 12th of Nov. as well. Got a UPS tracking number and 2 of the three they had in stock are expected to be delivered on the 26th. I don't think UPS worked on Friday or Saturday with ground shipping.

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Just got my DTS DVDs.

All eight of them.

Apollo 13

Bowfinger

Terminator 2

Amistad

Men In Black

Out Of Sight

The Best Man

The Nutty Professor

I also got a white DTS hat.

Ted_b

Auditioning
I ordered four DTS cd's and three DTS DVD's. It took me about 30 minutes of resending, etc. due to server errors. When my package arrived I received ONE DVD...period (Neil Young: Year of the Horse). What a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks