Drive-In Theatre Help Needed

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Joe Karlosi, May 22, 2005.

1. Joe Karlosi

Joe Karlosi Producer

Here's the general idea. I'm on Long Island (close to NYC) and I'm interested in making a day out of traveling with my wife to see STAR WARS III at a Drive-In.

I've been checking the internet for closest Drive-In's, but I'm geographically challenged. Can anyone tell me where the closest Drive-In theatres(s) is/are at this point? Of course, part of the requirement is that the theatre would have to be playing the new STAR WARS film.

I thought this would be a fun thing to do for the day or weekend, and the Drive-In could only be one part of the adventure. I've been thinking that the final STAR WARS film is a big enough event to make the trek worthwhile.

2. Jassen M. West

Jassen M. West Supporting Actor

I know of one drive-in. It's in Northfield Massachusetts, practically on the Mass/ NH border. They aren't playing Star Wars yet but I'm sure they will be in the next few weeks. Here is thier website. http://www.northfielddrivein.com/

They advertise a family atmosphere yet the first movie they are showing this weekend is Sin City. [​IMG]

3. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese
  4. Scooter

Scooter Screenwriter

Scooter
    This thread just sent me into a 45 minute Link hunt!!!

I LOVED Drive Ins!!!!!!