What's new

Drive-In Theatre Help Needed (1 Viewer)

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
Here's the general idea. I'm on Long Island (close to NYC) and I'm interested in making a day out of traveling with my wife to see STAR WARS III at a Drive-In.

I've been checking the internet for closest Drive-In's, but I'm geographically challenged. Can anyone tell me where the closest Drive-In theatres(s) is/are at this point? Of course, part of the requirement is that the theatre would have to be playing the new STAR WARS film.

I thought this would be a fun thing to do for the day or weekend, and the Drive-In could only be one part of the adventure. I've been thinking that the final STAR WARS film is a big enough event to make the trek worthwhile.

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
I know of one drive-in. It's in Northfield Massachusetts, practically on the Mass/ NH border. They aren't playing Star Wars yet but I'm sure they will be in the next few weeks. Here is thier website. http://www.northfielddrivein.com/

They advertise a family atmosphere yet the first movie they are showing this weekend is Sin City. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks