What's new

Does Anyone own VTI audio rack? (1 Viewer)

I liked the looks of this rack ( http://www.racksandstands.com/asp/sh...d=4#additional ) and was going to pick it up but am a bit hesitant of the build quality of this company. (Based on weight and price I guess).

I was looking to see if anyone owns one of these or has seen one.

The bottom shelf is 9" clear. Is that enough for a 7"" h power amplifier to add to my system in the future? (Bryston or anthem....etc)

How do you guys handle moving a set up rack w/ spikes to make new connections on hardwood floors? I saw floor slider suggestion somewhere.

Thanks....Brian

OK.......sense NOBODY knows ANYTHING about these I'm gonna re-phrase my question. :crazy:

Will I regret a audio rack with spikes on all shelves and feet?

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
I have this VTI one:

It's built pretty well. The only bad thing about it is the rubber rings (which that you you were looking at doesn't have). It's built solid though. I have a SERIOUSLY heavy Adcom GFA-7807 in there.

It weighs in at around 120lbs I think. Rack easily supports it.

Thanks for the great photo!

I like that one as well. It's in my top 5.

I'm just hesitant with the one I'm looking at since all the shelves are seperate instead of one unit. I have never seen a rack like this in person yet and hopefully someone has seen it.

Thanks all....b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks