What's new

Do women prefer men who work out? (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I knew a guy whos wife left him becuase she was bored(while he worked 7 days a week).
I am still trying to figure out why I just got a divorce?
My wife says she changed and I hadn't so we got a divorce. However, my ex-wife has changed back into her old party non-stop lifestyle and I can't handle that anymore. I have asked myself a question once a week. If she were to call me and say she has realized she made a mistake by giving up a wonderful husband, would I take her back? I can never answer the question.
I am enjoying the single life again and I know I will meet another great woman someday. I have begun working out for two reasons. One reason is to get back into shape. I was tired of looking at the flabby stomach that I was developing and I wanted better stamina as well. Second reason is doctor's orders. I have a tumor in my neck and a messed up lower back. my doctor told me I need to get in shape and stay in shape. It will help me in the long run for my pain and make me feel better as well. So far he has been right.
As far as what women want. No man can tell you that. I honestly believe that women like a man who is fit and healthy. No one wants to date a walking heart-attack. I am not into big muscles that look like they are going to explode, but I am wanting a nice trim and fit body. As far as what I like in a woman. Fit and trim is great, but I also like a girl with nice curves. Looks are great, but if the hottest girl in the world annoys the shit out of me when she speaks, she instantly becomes ugly.
Nothing is sexier than a cute girl who you can have a great conversation with about anything.
It is a shame that Eve is taken, I am getting that Trent Reznor build . ;)
-Dean-

Frederick

Second Unit
Hmmm ... to answer the original question, I'd have to say it depends on the woman. Now, just like the majority of us, women like to look at a man who takes care of himself. Since we normally don't walk around with our shirts off, I don't think they know whether or not we have a six-pack. But if we're walking around with our clothes hanging off of us and our guts drooping over our belts, then maybe, just MAYBE, you won't be looked at twice. But we have to ask ourselves if we'd look at a woman who looked the same? Being "big" is one thing, being sloppy-fat is something totally different ...
I have a lot of female friends, so I hear a lot about the guys that they look at. The guys on tv and the magazines that they drool over look nothing like the guys that they date. Why? Personality. The guys that they date are great guys. Or "nice" guys. They all need to hit a gym, but in the end, they picked them for who they were, not that they looked like. I do have a couple of friends that are models, however. Beautiful women with a lot going for them. And "nice" guys won't approach them. They don't have the confidence a lot of the jerks and pretty-boys have. And they've dumped quite a few jocks and pretty-boys ...
I'm a firm believer in who you are on the inside reflects on your appearance outside. And REAL women see that. Not the shallow, "wanna have someone take care of me and he gotta be FINE" women, but women who are true to themselves and everyone else. To me, those are the only one's that count. I was never into Barbie dolls, although I've dated a model or two. It never worked out, and it was always me that walked away. Just no substance there. Different strokes, I guess :D ...
Freddy C.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks