What's new

Disney/Buena Vista: Please move Lady and the Tramp up on the Platinum release sched. (1 Viewer)

Reagan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reagan
Hello Disney/Buena Vista people,

I would like to see Lady and the Tramp sooner rather than later. I know that the order of the Platinum editions is up in the air now that you've moved to a two per year schedule. Please consider releasing Lady and the Tramp ASAP (spring of 2004 would be nice).

Thanks,
Reagan

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Actually that would be a pretty bad idea. Lady & the Tramp has already been released on dvd. Some of the others on the platinum schedule (e.g., Aladdin, Bambi, The Lion King, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty) have not. They need to release all of those films first. Then we can start arguing about the order of re-releases.

Reagan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reagan
George,

I'm sure you know this, but just in case...

Sleeping Beauty: 2 disc SE (not the platinum version, but likely to be very close to platinum quality) 9/2003
Lion King 10/2003
Aladdin likely to be 10/2004 given the Imax plans and history

I acknowledge your point regarding Bambi and Cinderella (especially Bambi, since I don't care for Cinderella), but I would really like to see Lady and the Tramp ASAP since the first release was so bad in terms of PQ (I consider it to be the most needy of all the previously released titles).

-Reagan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks