What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (1 Viewer)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
8-film Meryl Streep Bundle ( Mamma Mia! The Movie (Upgrades to 4K), Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (Upgrades to 4K), It's Complicated (HD), Death Becomes Her (HD), One True Thing (HD), Out of Africa (HD), The River Wild (HD), and Prime (HD)):

8 Streep movies for $4 at Gruv

Redeem at MA
Use SIGNUP20 to get the extra $1 off
It must have been a misprint, because that bundle is now $49.99.

gruv.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
So I just purchased The Equalizer 3. A MA title, on VUDU, however it’s not showing up in my iTunes or Movies Anywhere app. Ill
give it some time before I call vudu.
@Tino

Yesterday, I purchased the first Equalizer movie on Vudu. It didn’t propagate to MA and iTunes until today. Also, on Tuesday, I purchased Seven Days in May iTunes digital. It didn’t propagate to MA and Vudu until today.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
And it includes Elf. No sale. ;)

I actually caved and bought the 4K disc, which includes the DC, from a Gruv BF sale, LOL.

That deal is good, if one doesn't already own many of those, but yeah, I already own most of them whether on BD/4K disc and/or digital (and at least a few I wouldn't care to own the digital on top of BD/4K disc anyway), so definitely not for me...

_Man_

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yes it is.
I think Paramount + is now $120 for a year and the price is going to continue to increase in the coming years. This 4K digital is only $4.99 which most of us can afford without much of a problem. I’m more apt to cancel my Paramount + subscription due to higher pricing.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I think Paramount + is now $120 for a year and the price is going to continue to increase in the coming years. This 4K digital is only $4.99 which most of us can afford without much of a problem. I’m more apt to cancel my Paramount + subscription due to higher pricing.
I called P+ last month to inquire if a promo was available to me since my annual was up for renewal. She found a 50% promo code and applied it to my account. When my renewal goes thru, I should be charged only $59.99 instead of $119.99.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I called P+ last month to inquire if a promo was available to me since my annual was up for renewal. She found a 50% promo code and applied it to my account. When my renewal goes thru, I should be charged only $59.99 instead of $119.99.
Good for you but that doesn’t mean such promotions will always be available.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

Is there an actual promo code one can use?

I canceled little over a month ago when my annual deal ran out, but would resubscribe at that rate if ad-free, especially w/ the Super Bowl coming this Sunday.

_Man_

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I love that movie, and 4k makes it hard to pass up. But it’s also available on my Paramount +. Yet I still am buying it. Am I crazy?

No. Apple has far better compression than Paramount+.
Just because it is on Paramount+ in 4K at the moment, doesn't mean it will be in perpetuity. It also doesn't mean you "own" it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks