What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (4 Viewers)

Jasper70

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harold
Evidently I thought it was labeled HD for the complete series, just looked at it and I don’t see the HD symbol. My mistake.
This is all new to me. I am used to holding media in my hands, not buying online digitally. I have a library of thousands of discs - laserdisc, DVD, Blu-ray, 4K.
I’m really only interested in buying digital when it’s my best or only option, such as in HD with subtitles. For instance if I am able to get Rockford Files, Miami Vice, Magnum P.I., Knight Rider then I am a buyer. All of these have been released to Blu-ray without captions or subtitles. I’m sure I’m a small minority but I just can’t enjoy these shows without them. My hearing is just too bad, even though I have top quality hearing aids. Which is the main reason I have only been to the movies just a few times in the last ten years.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Little House on the Prairie complete series is on sale for $20. iTunes is stating it is HD. Can anyone confirm this? Been thinking about getting this one for awhile.
I can confirm the complete series listing is HD. I bought it several years back and paid a lot more than $20!
Yes. It is in its original aspect ratio.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Damn Yankees just showed up on iTunes in HD. I believe this is the first time the title has ever been available in HD.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
You are correct, I mentioned it earlier today in that Fosse/Verdon thread.
Ah, I steer clear of that thread because I haven't had a chance to watch the show yet. So I'm thinking that this new digital release might be a precursor to a Blu-ray through Warner Archive.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Does the ITunes version of The Natural have both editions included?

I remember watching Red Show years ago and remember it being really good. That and Volunteers was good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks