What's new

Diane Lane & John Cusack in "MUST LOVE DOGS" (1 Viewer)

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Diane Lane and John Cusack star in "MUST LOVE DOGS".

I've heard good things about this movie and saw the trailer the other night which looked quite amusing. I love Diane Lane and John Cusack and the director is the guy who did "Spin City" and "Family Ties" (two shows I liked).

Anyone going to see this on on July 29th?

www.mustlovedogsmovie.com

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I'm a fan of Family Ties and Spin City too, so I'm looking forward to this. Gary David Goldberg's only other movie was Dad, which I remember was decent.

~T

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Looks like more of a classicly John Cusack role than the stuff he's been in recently. I'm a big fan of Say Anything/High Fidelity Cusack, and the amazing Diane Lane seems to be occupying similar territory as Joan Allen in Upside of Anger, one of the quiet treasures of this spring. Coupled together, you can count me in for what looks like one of the better romantic comedies of the summer.

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
I think it is going to be a bit quirkier and more interesting than most other rom-coms.

And Diane Lane and Cusack are my faves. Both very underrated.

I can't remember "Dad" at all, but I do like Goldberg's TV shows "Spin City" and "Family Ties".

Should be a good movie!:emoji_thumbsup:

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Not going to derail any positive thoughts, but I won't be seeing this. Looks painful.

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel
Weird! I was just reading a story on IMDB that mentions this movie, which I've never heard of, and then come here and there's a thread about the movie.

linky

I dig Cusack's movies by the way. And Lane is certainly easy on the eyes.

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Are you and Diane Lane related? Same surnames.;)

How come you've not heard of it. Everytime you pick up a paper and turn on the TV there's an ad for it.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I think I've seen one ad for it, and that might have been the trailer at the theater.

Paul Anthony

Stunt Coordinator
Love the scene where Diane Lane answers her father's ad and comments, "I answered my father's ad? This is disturbing in so many levels" Looks like it's going to be a fun movie.

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel

I'm sure you're right. But if you look at my location you'll notice that I just moved a looooong way so I haven't had much time to keep up with current events lately.

Talk about your climate changes!:)

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor

Yes. You could say that.

She's a great actress (IMO) and I am especially looking forward to her in this movie with John Cusack (another fave of mine):emoji_thumbsup:

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
For those interested:

Sneak previews of "MUST LOVE DOGS" - Saturday July 23rd !!

See DIANE LANE and JOHN CUSACK in new movie "MUST LOVE DOGS" this Saturday (July 23rd).

Check local press and listings for details.

www.mustlovedogsmovie.com

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino

Yikes!:eek:

What's with all the alias's Martin?? Are you hiding from Diane Lane's people perhaps??;)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I'm a big Diane Lane fan, and I'll be there opening weekend. I like that scene about buying the chicken. :D

DavidBC

Second Unit
Diane Lane playing a neurotic makes me happy. "I don't need a bunch of chicken hanging around!"

...and I almost never see rom-coms, so this had better be good!

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Anyone who puts the word "dog" in their movie's title is asking for trouble. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks