What's new

Diablo Series (2 Viewers)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Come to the dark side. We have cookies. And cucumbers!
7eS0ewK.jpg

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

TLDR or for those with out Audio: My personal Ranking list based on Power & Fun.

1. Monk - Inna's WoL is beast, Inna's Gen Monk is so much fun, still have zMonk for top tier group play

2. Barb - Every set feels good. Raekor / IK hybrid feels so much fun, esp in group play. But every set is awesome + you have zBarb Meta, Meta Speeds, and Rats.

3. Wiz - It's the new Condem. Better love Tal Rashas or you're not going to like wiz much. Tal's is so beastly. Tal Meteor, Tal Star Pact, Tal EB wizard, Tal/Vyrs Hybrid, and who can forget Tal Frozen Orb. DMO may end up being baller too. I'm a Tal Rasha fan, so GG.

4. DH - All of the DH sets feel good. Impale is so much fun, and so powerful now. It's amazing. N6/M4 is in a good spot, M6 (Just Marauders) is strong. Multi Shot UE is so fast for T13, and Bounties. And now you can even Nat's speed run things. With DH being able to RGK now, it's going to be a good season for DH

5. Crusader - Tired of Condem? No worries - Hammerdin got you. It's fun. It has some single target damage so you don't need 3 hours to kill the RG. Still slow and methodical, but it's a nice change up to Condem. We also have Invoker, and Rolands getting some love. Rolands seems to be VERY strong as well. i was able to push a 95 in under 7 mins with out even rerolling gear.... 800 paragon in non ancient, non augmented and did a 6 min 95. Crusaders are in a good spot.

6. WD - Personally the WD play style has never appealed to me, however... Jade is super powerful. If you're a WD fan you're going to be happy. The love WD got was pretty awesome. I think you're going to be able to speed chicken like no chicken has ever sped before. Helltooth feels strong. I think over all WD is going to be alot closer in power, but I feel it will still be the most underplayed class. None of the changes in my opinion were so OP that people will feel required to play it. Unless some meta builds form to dethrone Tal Star Pact, I think people will only take it for group play if they can't find any wizards. It's going to be more competitive on LBs this season compared to seasons past though.

7. Necro - Well.... Necro is still powerful. It just didn't get any love. Andddddd we've been playing necro for 12+ months in it's current form. Soooo it's on the bottom of my list. I won't be playing one in Season 16, sorry Necro. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks