What's new

Denon 3803 FT (1 Viewer)

Thomas Hong

Auditioning
Kevin,

I offer $500. I like to replace my 5yr old Sony 900ES receiver. I have been holding off for awhile. Thinking of waiting a little longer for the upcoming 3804, but willing to get a good deal on current models. What you say?

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Any interest in an HK 520 Kevin? It is slighter older than the HK 525, but in some ways much better. The 520 delivers 5 channel amplification whereas the 525 does 7 (I believe), thus dividing the available power.

Send me an email if interested, good luck.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
So I have had 3 people make offers that I accepted who then backed out. So available still come on people make a fair offer, maybe an elite thats comparable, if your piece is more $ I can find more to trade or $

Russ Davis

Auditioning
How about a Carver 705x premire thx certified 5 channel amp?
It is about 3 years old but hardly used, as my preamp was stolen. I guess they could not lift this beast.

Christian Le

Agent
Kevin,
If the item is still available, would you consider trading it for an Onkyo 787 receiver and the matching Onkyo amp m282?

Christian Le

Agent
Kevin,
Because I haven't been on the forum long enough I am not allowed to send links. Just chech out audioreview.com and you should find out everything you want to know.

Christian

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
This is a 7 channel receiver, dts es and dolby ex? What is the 2 channel amp for then just 7.1? It looks a little dated to trsde even for but again I do not know much about this piece?

Christian Le

Agent
The amp is for the 7.1 option. I haven't used this much because it is in a smaller set up that I have. While it was in use(4 months), it performed very well. I only upgraded to the Yamaha RX-Z1 because I was given a great deal. As far as the even trade, I can include money.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
What condition is the unit in? Any warranty left? PLease email privately a trade offer if you like

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I take it from the lack of a response that you didn't like my trade offer?

Steve

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I take it from the lack of a response that you didn't like my trade offer?

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks