What's new

Denon 3803 FT (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Just got for a gift but would really like to try another brand out( don't want to tell them i do not want it) looking for somebody to trade an equivalent value receiver for it. HK, elite, some basic pre pro, any other type of offers also will be looked at.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Mark
Thanks but interested in something newer, also might be interested in a decent pre, I have not opened this piece yet. All offers looked at.

Mark Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
you sure you don't want to trade for the 5600? I can also throw in some computer stuff too. You need a 120GB drive? and/or maybe 512mb ram? :)

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Available again as the last person changed his mine, if you have something beter I can find soething to trade for the dif or kick some cash in.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
How about a Marantz AV560U DD/DTS pre/pro with Marantz RC5000i remote and docking station?

http://www.marantz.com/p_product.cfm...at=hf&single=1

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...processor.html(Review of 550 which looks the same as 560)

The Marantz AV-560 Dolby Digital/DTS preamp/processor is a state-of-the-art home theater component with Lucasfilm Cinema Re-EQ technology to tame bright movie soundtracks as well as a full complement of features and switching capabilities. Besides Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro-Logic processing, it can function as a stereo preamp and an AM/FM tuner with 30 presets.The AV-560 offers switching for analog audio, composite video and S-video. It has three digital audio inputs, including optical, coaxial and even an RF input for laserdisc players.

Kevin

JasonWells

Auditioning
I have a Sony DA4ES which I would be willing to trade if you are interested. Excellent reciever, only about 3 months old. Includes all original packing and is in mint condition.

Thanks,

Jason

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Not really interested in those seperates as their a little old. On the 4es not thinking thats a fair trade to do across the board. Anyone else?

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Kevin, what kind of pre/pro are you looking for? You asked for a basic pre/pro, and thats what I offered. It was bought new in box Dec2001.

Kevin

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Kevin-wasn't taking anything away from your offer, just not enough info on that preamp for me to trade it across the board since its an older piece.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Kevin
I definitely think it is a nice piece, just don't think it has the same vale as a 3803 as well as I don't have any amps now either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks