What's new

Denon 3803 or ??? (1 Viewer)

GeorgeTed

Auditioning
I'm within a week of buying a Denon 3803. What I'm looking at that has sold me so far is the video switching to Component output to the television. My receiver will be rather far from the tv...about 20-25 ft so having one cable is desired.

Are there any other AV receivers I should consider with this capability before I buy? I'm looking to spend no more that $1200+_100.

thanks g

Ed Sloan

Auditioning
George,

You are making the right choice. That receiver is one of the best, if not the best receiver value on the market today. :emoji_thumbsup:

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
I think there are a lot of good contenders out there with strengths and weaknesses. If you have the time and are willing to take the effort, I'd recommend auditioning some different recievers. Although, then again, if you get from one of the decent brands, HK, Marantz, Denon, Integra, Sony ES, Pioneer Elite, etc etc, you're probably gonna be happy no matter what.

John_AG

Auditioning
Hi

you might want to wait for the Yamaha RX-V1400/2400 receivers due out in September:

component video upconversion, thx select, 7.1 amp, 7 band parametric eq for auto config....

RX-V1400 will have MSRP $799

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks