What's new

denon 3802 for 699 at 6ave.com (1 Viewer)

peter a

Stunt Coordinator
i can't take credit for this deal- but, i just thought that it was so amazing that it warranted its own thread. hope people agree.. don't know if i should post in coupons/bargains- but this part of the forum seems to be frequented a little more often- so there it is.

Tom_Maher

Stunt Coordinator
I myself just purchased the 3802 from 6ave.com for 699 (695 actually ;)). I must credit Greg Haynes with originally revealing this deal to me in a response to a post I made a few days ago. Once again (and I know more than a few people feel the same way too now) thanks Greg! A deal too good to be true that, for once, is really true!

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Thats a great deal. I paid $675 for the 2802 back in December from a B&M dealer.

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
Great dealer! Bought mine back in Jan from Phil for $770 shipped, when everyone else was charging $900-$1100.
Listen you guys, I want a full report when you get your 3802's. Look on the back and see if they are still made in Japan.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Your guys stole these, what a deal!

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
6ave is probably wandering what the hell is going on this week with the sudden rampage of 3802 purchases ;)
But I'm sure Denon is loving 6ave right now with all the sales.
Tom I'm sure you going to be HT heaven soon, especially with all that awesome equipment you have coming. Your Klipsch speakers and the SVS sub will shock you.
Start looking for some cables to go with your new equipment. I think your Klipsch mains are bi-wirable so you might want to play around with bi-wiring your mains.

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
There's a rumor going on in a different forum that 6th will throw the shipping in with that $699 if you ask them really nice on the phone. If that is indeed true, that deal is a major barn burner.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I think I'm the only one who paid full retail for mine ($1200). :frowning: I just have this "thing" about being able to walk into a store to return an expensive product if it's faulty...

ChaseHanna

Stunt Coordinator
Well Ron as they explained it to me over the phone at 6ave, with the Denon warranty you can take the product into any Denon dealer and they are obligated to have it taken care of. He said they usually send it back to Denon, but it is not necessary for you to send it back to 6ave.

Tommy_N

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone have anything negative to say about 6 ave?

My understanding is that being an authorized dealer they would only sell new equipment. I was recently told by a salesperson at another stereo shop that there equipment is usually refurbished. I think he was giving me a line, but I'm curious as to what everyones thoughts are.

Thanks

Tom

Dan Cabral

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know if this is a permanent price drop, or if this is a special sale?

I'm debating about calling up tomorrow and getting one, or sticking with my fairly new Newcastle R-956.

Rodon

Second Unit
As of Monday the 3802 deal is still good. My price even included shipping!!

I also got a deal on the monster lock banana tips I needed for my Z2 cables. They shipped them for free as well. Figured I would order them from 6thave as I needed them anyway.

My receiver is Brand New with full warranty. It has a 30day direct replacement with 6ave, and after that it has the full warranty of two years with Denon.

I am very impressed.

The reps work off commission so I recommend my rep - Chris at extension 509.

They have awesome customer service and are very helpful!!

peter a

Stunt Coordinator
yeah-
chris is who i placed my order with as well. he sounded a little high, but... maybe that was just the 3 hour time difference.
p

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
I checked the site this morning and its back to 999.99 no call for price as it was
Rodney,

Don't worry about the 999.99 price on their website. Their prices are always high on their website. You have to call to get the really good prices.

You know, I wonder how many people have bought stuff from their website at full price, and not knowing all they had to do to save a couple of hundred of dollars was to just call.

Tom_Maher

Stunt Coordinator
Oh joy, my Denon from 6ave.com came today... in terrible condition! Hiss from the left speaker, can't get the surround sound to work, and the remote won't access the setup menu! Perhaps this is why we got them at 699? Grr.... needless to say, I am rather frustrated and am now considering just obtaining a refund and buying the Onkyo 797. Oh well, I never have much luck with good deals :frowning:.

peter a

Stunt Coordinator
ahhh.... shiz- i have a feeling we're all buying lemons!!! b-stock. this is going to suck. has anyone else received their denons yet? let us know...
p

peter a

Stunt Coordinator
of course they're going to say its new... i'm going to raise hell if we all get our receivers and they're in poor condition. its understandable if one, maybe two of us get receivers that aren't functioning properly... but, if we wait for a week or so and get a poor product as a whole- i'm going to cause a serious disturbance not only at 6ave, but at denon for allowing 6ave to be an authorized seller.
p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks