What's new

Daredevil Disney+ Series (2023) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
May mean something, may just be something fans are reading too much into. From Krysten Ritter's Instagram stories yesterday:
322964280_973177273655524_2499771735760872765_n.jpg

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I bet they return, especially with the show’s emphasis on court room drama.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Not great….

The article bases its claim that the actors won’t be back on names on a call sheet. This doesn’t mean they won’t be back. It means they aren’t back yet. It’s a poorly worded article that has no attribution from the actors or their reps, nor any word from the production itself.

I would not assume the actors won’t be back, yet.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Based on recent set photos there is speculation that:
The first season takes place in 2020, during the Blip, and the reason Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll are not returning is because Foggy Nelson and Karen Page got dusted by Thanos's Snap.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
From what I’ve read, “scrapped” would seem to be an inaccurate term. “Reworked” seems more fitting.

On the one hand, it’s frustrating to hear that a big, important project like this was allowed to go so far without Fiege being aware it wasn’t working. Evidence of their focus being spread too thin? On the other, it’s reassuring to know that he seems to now be looking at this critically and making the call to change course. Evidence of the new “quality over quantity” directive in effect?

I think more scrutiny would have helped some of the other shows, Secret Invasion in particular.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
That article highlights a lot of the tension and dysfunction for the TV shows! Not good for cohesive storytelling.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the strikes might have saved this one. The buzz about "Echo" is terrible, and this doesn't sound like it was going to be much better. Using time when everything was shut down to take stock and reevaluate was smart.

If they're breaking this show back down to the studs, I would love it if they brought Deborah Ann Woll and Elden Henson back as Karen and Foggy, respectively.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead worked on both Moon Knight and the second season of Loki for Marvel. They are already very familiar with the studio's processes and Marvel must be very happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks