What's new

Custom LOTR Cover Art (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I made some Alan Lee style covers to hold both editions, maybe I'll do it with these also.

They are available right here!

Ric

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Right now they have a poster with Aragorn's big ol' mug on it. Not sure how that's gonna work for me.
Yeah, that one doesn't do anything for me either. I was hoping for a nice view of Minas Tirith or something. Maybe we'll get something when the trailer hits next month.

Arif

Agent
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Absolutely Amazing! And that goes for your Extended Edition covers as well - just beautiful! I'm very tempted to convert my DVDs to the multidisk cases.

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the kind words!

Just uploaded the Fellowship cover to my site. I went with the scholars and changed Middle-Earth back to a little e!

You can get it right HERE! Just scroll down to the bottom of the page (that's where I'm sticking it right now) and click on the download link.

Ric

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator
It says "Preview of Electronic Arts Videp Game" on the back!

I already have your 6/7 disc version but this one is so good, I'm still tempted to print it out anyway! BTW, those 6/7 disc covers have made me want to get the Alan Lee-illustrated versions of the LOTR books (I've been meaning to pick up a nice boxset for a while anyway, since the paperback set I have now are old, worn, and missing ROTK).

Dave C.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
What more can I say? Excellent, excellent work. It's members like you and your dedication to our passion that makes me proud to be a member here.

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
It says "Preview of Electronic Arts Videp Game" on the back!
Grrrr, Arrrgh!

I'll let you know when its corrected! It figures, they just put it up at DVD Cover Art.

Jeff, I sure hope there's a second wave with a scenic shot. But the next wave on the others were group shots. As I said, I don't think our friend Strider is gonna go well with the others...

If they don't release one, I may have to grab a scenic type shot from other sources and fudge it...

But that will go against the whole idea of using alternate poster covers! I guess time will tell.

Ric

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Weren't the earliest posters for "Fellowship" just big headshots of Frodo & the ring?

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Carl,

Yeah, I remember that. Though it isn't on the lordoftherings.net website (that I can find) and they list the river shot as the teaser. So maybe there is still hope!

I'd like to thank whoever approved my submission to DVD Cover Art. He caught and corrected my spelling mistake himself!

The corrected version is also now on my website.

See you in a few weeks with TTT!

Ric

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
and no Gimli :frowning: However that gollum poster is just freaky

capt

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Already seem 'em Mark. Not a scenic shot among them. Maybe I'll have to do a floating head set after all...

Playin' around on Photoshop last night...

Bigger shot

I realize its a little early! I guess the excitement of TTT breing released tomorrow has got me stoked!

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks