What's new

Csi - 2/13/03 (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
LOL

90 minutes was nice and all tonight but i had to miss ER in the process. Oh well i will live i guess :)

Ryan_C

Second Unit
No kidding Patrick. I was kinda hoping last time Lady Heather was on the show when her and Grissom kinda "connected" she might be on a little more often. Hopefully this is the last time we see her and her nice lips!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
How many people expected Elizabeth Berkeley to dry hump Brass right then and there in the interrogation room?

Ryan_C

Second Unit
The whole bit where Grissom asked her if she was a true blonde and she looked at Brass with that "well, am I?" look cracked me up. Brass was totally caught off guard with her.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And considering Berkeley's Showgirl (Las Vegas) roots, it'd been funny if they even used her Showgirls character's name, Nomi, on the episode.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I was surprised that they threw Berkely in as a total red herring. I recall a statement from someone here a few episodes back where they knew that the killer was a certain character only because the actor was somewhat established and too "big" to just be a walk on role. Heh, if I didn't know that these were filmed months ago, I would say the writers were lurking around here. :D

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Damn! I missed a Lady Heather episode! Stupid 7-10 p.m. classes! :angry: I keep forgetting I have a VCR, because I never use it!

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I was surprised that they threw Berkely in as a total red herring. I recall a statement from someone here a few episodes back where they knew that the killer was a certain character only because the actor was somewhat established and too "big" to just be a walk on role. Heh, if I didn't know that these were filmed months ago, I would say the writers were lurking around here.
I don't know if it's me you're referring to but I have commented on that in the past. I totally agree, using a recognizable face as a red herring once in a while is a very good idea, kudos to the CSI team.

That said I think the gimmick of an S&M show during every sweeps is getting a bit old.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Hopefully, Lady Heather will be back. Once a season for her is way too long - do you think they would ever do a spin-off on her little shop of horrors? :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The website. I wish there was a real Lady Heather website, but it's just more of a CSI marketing tool.

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
She'll be back. It'll be interesting to see wether he tries to get back with her right away, or he just starts at square one with her after a couple of months, when their paths cross again. That would be so Grissom.. :)

R

RossTerry

could someone give me a quick synopsis about her past appearances?

i've only started watching CSI since around christmas

thanks

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
Ross, I'm not sure, but I think she's had just one other appearence. A synopsis of the episodes would tell you, probably on the homepage for the show, if not another fan-site.

Grissom and her met when they where investigating a murder that led back to her place of business.

Again, I this is only her 2nd appearence, but I could be wrong.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I thought it was her 3rd appearance. Apparently they're making it a tradition to have a Lady Heather episode during every rating sweeps period. (S&M sells, I guess)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks