What's new

Coverart: Tomb Raider 2 (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Paramount have now released the official artwork for Tomb Raider 2 Cradle Of Life. Is this any good? I avoided it like the plague because the first one was a horrific mess! Anyway, nothing has been officially confirmed yet but I hear it might be out November 18th. Still early days though so that could change.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Nice cover. Certainly a rental for me, but it can't be worse tham the first one.

Troy_M

Stunt Coordinator
I hated the first Tomb Raider movie with a passion(I was a big fan of the game...until they rehashed the series into a pile of poo)...it was extra corny and boring. I went into this one with low expectations and it was much better than the first. I actually had fun with this one. I would say it is a great rental....I'm not sure about buying though.

PeterKelly

Agent
Real Name
Peter Kelly
This movie was a mess. I can't belive this was the last movie I saw in theaters. It didn't even entertain me :frowning:

I hope the date is not nov 18, because that would be befor X2 comes out!! X2 is the best action movie of the summer and needs to be out already.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
What... a crappy... film.

Honestly (and not thread crappin' since you guys asked ;) ), it is one of the worst movies I have EVER seen... a steaming turd that should be forgotten.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Much better than the first (which I hated), and one of the few "big budget" films that I enjoyed this year.

What a goofy cover though. With that colorful sunset & rays of light, I half expect to see a flying unicorn & rainbows. :)

-Dave

Luis A

Second Unit
Very cool! Fun action movie, and Angelina is HOT!! Never thought so until this film. Walked out of X2 (bleh!) and into this one, and I'm glad I did.:)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Well I prefered this movie too. It felt more like a TR game to me than the first did. That's not saying I thought it was a great movie, but I didn't feel like crying or anything when I left the theatre. ;)

Ryan Wong

Stunt Coordinator
I hated this movie!

Although the first one is bad enough, I start to miss the first one after watching this.

"When I woke up this morning, I just hated EVERYTHING."
Lara

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks