What's new

Costco now carries Klipsh Atmos speaker bundles and weatherproof outdoor speakers (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
$800 for the bundle, no sub. Pretty cool.
Outdoor speakers too
7A56538D-4E02-4B0E-8100-F5A32B217ED2.jpeg
B803C4AB-03F6-40B9-B928-7A6D468B42F5.jpeg

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Costco can be so sneaky. I was there just yesterday and this bundle isn't [yet?] available in my area warehouses although I do now see it online for a higher price that factors in shipping.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Saw this at my store last week. They also sell the subwoofers separately, the R-12SW, currently on sale for $169-ish.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Looks like you had the cart all ready to load one of those bad boys. I guess the Sub is sold separately. Seems to me you would also need a couple more rear speakers if you want the whole 9.1 Atmos experience.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Looks like you had the cart all ready to load one of those bad boys. I guess the Sub is sold separately. Seems to me you would also need a couple more rear speakers if you want the whole 9.1 Atmos experience.

no, someone else was. I have more speakers than I need right now. I’m just happy to see a mass market Atmos solution I can recommend to people wanting modern HTIB options.

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Wish they carried other speakers. I saw they were carrying them a while and matched Amazon price on the small 4" woofer model at $90/pair. I had some small Klipsch speakers and auditioned other large models, and they aren't my taste for sure, but others who like their sound can get some good deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks