What's new

Concerning my speakers and wall-brackets (1 Viewer)

Jamal_G

Auditioning
Hi all.

This is my first time writing on this forum and I have to say that I'm impressed! All users seems to be mature and all the teens, who usually spam the forums, are gone. I'm sorry if you've seen this subject up before, but I couldn't find anything similar using the search engine.

I have just bought new "multifunction-furnitures" for my apartment because of its size, and I'm planning attach my speakers on the wall, instead of having them in each bookshelf. The store I bought the speakers from seems to be closed and I can't find any pictures or facts about them on the internet either.

Here are some facts about my speakers:

Height, Width, Deep: 44cm, 33 cm, 32 cm (about 17', 13', 12.5')
Brand: Acoustic (you've never heard about them; right?)
Outgoing Watt: 100 or 120
Weight: 12 kg each (about 27 lbs)

Two days ago I found the "B-tech BT77" on the internet. Good looking and stable. I'm quite unlucky as it's for a bit smaller speakers concerning to the site: Accommodates speakers up to 13" deep and 20" tall; width is adjustable from 5-1/2" to 11. I've been looking for these kind of wall brackets for a year now..! And it's only missing an inch in one direction.

I would be very glad if someone of you could help me with my problem. Thanks in advance for serious answers!

PS: English isn't my mother tongue, so I apologize if I've made some grammar mistakes.

Best Regards:

Jamal_G

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Your English is great, Jamal. :) I couldn’t speak a word of whatever your native language is. :)

The teens are all gone because they don’t know anything about home theater! They all hang out at the car stereo forums. :)

I’m having a hard time figuring out what the problem is. It appears to be that the bracket you’ve found is physically larger than the speakers? That would only be a problem if the brackets stick out beyond the boundaries of the speaker’s back panel. The critical factor for most brackets is not the speaker’s size so much as the speaker’s weight.

Personally I think wall brackets are ugly. I’d much rather build or buy wall-mounted shelves and put the speakers on them.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Jamal_G

Auditioning
Hi Wayne!

Thanks for your quick answer. I'm sorry that I didn't make my self clear in the previous post. The problem is that my speakers are about an inch too big in the width for the brackets. As I'm not very experienced in home-theaters or the internet, could you help me find one that fits for my speakers? I've been looking for these sort of brackets for a long time now, but I can't find anything on the internet.

Thanks again.

Best Regards:

Jamal_G

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks