What's new

Conan the Destroyer - Special Edition (1 Viewer)

chris w-c

Agent
Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of this movie. The special effects just suck, and Conan's sidekick annoyed the hell out of me. I'm a huge fan of it's predecessor, but 'the Destroyer' doesn't quite live up to the origional's standards. Nevertheless, it has it's place in the Conan archives simply because it's a Conan movie, and Ahnuld is in it. I try to forgive all the other 'kid oriented' stuff.
But some like the film better than 'the Barbarian', which means they would like it to get the special DVD treatment.
I do believe it's a film that could be greatly improved upon with some additional footage and a good widescreen transfer. I saw the DVD out now and the picture quality was pretty good, but I wanted more than that. Let's have a commentary, some deleted scenes and a documentary. Just give it the treatment the origional was given recently.
I bought CTB SE, I'd buy CTD SE too... People responsible , please take note.
-Crom
P.S. BTW, We also need a DVD special edition of 'Dragonslayer' too! I can't that hasn't happened yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks