What's new

Commercials that just irritate you.... (2 Viewers)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Any commercial for a lawyer that says dial all 9s all 2’s and so on and so on. There’s a local lawyer here in Columbia SC named George Sink who runs one of these using school children in his ad. I find that particularly unnecessary

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Any commercial for a lawyer that says dial all 9s all 2’s and so on and so on. There’s a local lawyer here in Columbia SC named George Sink who runs one of these using school children in his ad. I find that particularly unnecessary

I get those on any airing of TPIR lately (in fact, one of those commercials was just on)!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
There’s this commercial for a feminine product. A gal in a leotard spreads her legs for yoga or something and her happy vagina makes a yodeling sound. Both myself and myself think it is WEIRD.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
That guy in those State Farm commercials just looks like a jerk, and I don’t like him.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
There’s this commercial for a feminine product. A gal in a leotard spreads her legs for yoga or something and her happy vagina makes a yodeling sound. Both myself and myself think it is WEIRD.
Ewwww- that’s kind of tasteless. 🤮

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The GMC commercials with the selfish, cheap wife who "did some early shopping" and bought watches, while the husband bought them trucks. Then she proceeds to claim the truck he bought for himself, not happy with the one he bought for her.

He needs a new wife, not a new truck.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The GMC commercials with the selfish, cheap wife who "did some early shopping" and bought watches, while the husband bought them trucks. Then she proceeds to claim the truck he bought for himself, not happy with the one he bought for her.

He needs a new wife, not a new truck.
First of all, I’ve got an issue with a husband who buys two new vehicles without consulting the spouse. If we’re talking real world here, he’s the one to have an issue with. But this is commercial world, so that doesn’t apply. She wasn’t being cheap, she didn’t know the budget could be that big for Xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks