What's new

Come Back to the 5 & Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean (1 Viewer)

Jacob_St

Second Unit
According to IMDB Viacom is the copywrite holder so I guess I should direct this towards Paramount. Please release this Robert Altman film.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I too would love to see this film arrive sometime soon before the next home theater format.

Just recently I had the pleasure of seeing the film on Oxygen in one of the worst television transfers that I think that I have ever seen. (Then again, this can be said of most of the films that you will see on this channel.)

It is a wonderful film that hopefully will find it's way soon to DVD and then I will be able to almost complete my Cher collection...(of course their is "Chastity" which has yet to arrive on any video format and Newline is still keep locked in their vaults, like many other catalog titles I long for "Faithful.")

PatrickL

Deceased Member
I saw this on stage, but the movie was far better. I'd also love to have this on dvd.

When I saw the film in its initial release, it looked fine on a movie screen. This was a very low-budget production, mind you, shot in a matter of days on Super 16 soon after the the stage production closed. I haven't seen the film looking decent since, and that includes three different vhs issues I own of it.

NeilEdwards

Stunt Coordinator
I wonder how much influence Robert Altman (as well as other directors) have on the release of their films? There are many Altman films that need DVD treatment. However, on the good side, they do trickle out slowly ... very slowly sometimes, but every few months they throw another one at us.

Come on studios, let's get down to business!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks