What's new

Combat Missions (1 Viewer)

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else catch this on USA last night?

All-in-all not too bad. It was a stitch to see Rudy again, and the missions themselves look like they'd be a lot of fun to do. I also like that teams that have to "discharge" a member get to replace them with a "free agent" to try and improve the team.

I don't know how this compares to Fox's old "Boot Camp" (never watched it), but I think I'll be putting this on the Season Pass list...

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was a decent show and I'll watch a few more episodes to see if I get hooked.

I wish they would add an element whereby, at random, a member could get "wounded" instead of KIA. That would add a whole new dimension to the mission, in that they could not leave a wounded man behind. They could pre-progam their vest to emit a different sound if they are wounded.

Also, the "drama" at the end over who gets ousted was a bit much. Too much time was spent on that.

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
I guess we are the only two watching this.

It's entertaining, and I'm gonna keep watching.

Anyhbody else checking this show out?

PhilipW

Second Unit
I watched it last week and thought it wasn't too bad. Last night was Bedlam Basketball (OSU vs ou), so I missed it. It should be on again tonight with the other 2 teams.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I have watched a few episodes. But I am confused on how do they win if they keep replacing members voted out?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks