Combat Missions

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joel Mack, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

Anyone else catch this on USA last night?

All-in-all not too bad. It was a stitch to see Rudy again, and the missions themselves look like they'd be a lot of fun to do. I also like that teams that have to "discharge" a member get to replace them with a "free agent" to try and improve the team.

I don't know how this compares to Fox's old "Boot Camp" (never watched it), but I think I'll be putting this on the Season Pass list...

2. Carlos Mendoza

Carlos Mendoza Stunt Coordinator

I thought it was a decent show and I'll watch a few more episodes to see if I get hooked.

I wish they would add an element whereby, at random, a member could get "wounded" instead of KIA. That would add a whole new dimension to the mission, in that they could not leave a wounded man behind. They could pre-progam their vest to emit a different sound if they are wounded.

Also, the "drama" at the end over who gets ousted was a bit much. Too much time was spent on that.

3. Carlos Mendoza

Carlos Mendoza Stunt Coordinator

I guess we are the only two watching this.

It's entertaining, and I'm gonna keep watching.

Anyhbody else checking this show out?

4. PhilipW

PhilipW Second Unit

I watched it last week and thought it wasn't too bad. Last night was Bedlam Basketball (OSU vs ou), so I missed it. It should be on again tonight with the other 2 teams.

5. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

I have watched a few episodes. But I am confused on how do they win if they keep replacing members voted out?

6. ikiru

ikiru Stunt Coordinator