What's new

CNN reporter leaves mike on during potty break (video) (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

The clip you've linked to cuts off the part where Kyra's in the studio, announcing the president is about to speak. They cut to President Bush's speech and she leaves and goes to the bathroom. Sometime during her bathroom break her mike comes on. She babbles on about how men are assholes and her sister-in-law is a control freak. Eventually someone goes into the bathroom and tells her that her mike is still on and she shuts it off. Another anchor, who is not Kyra, comes on to tell the audience what they missed and invites them to continue to listen to the president's speech.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Typical commercial buildings and mid-range hotel/conference centers in New York and D.C. in the mid 70s and early 80s. At minimum every one I was in had a two room design with the major plumbing in the back room.

Of course, I haven't exactly spent a lot of time hanging around womens' bathrooms, so maybe my examples are atypical. :)

Regards,

Joe

I just happened to catch Letterman's top ten list last night. It was "Top Ten Kyra Phillips Excuses," and they were read by . . . Kyra Phillips herself!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks