What's new

Clone High DVD (1 Viewer)

StoshS

Agent
It was announced in january that it was coming to dvd but never gave a release date, but that was a while ago. does anyone know the release date or has it not been released yet. i sure hope this show comes out on dvd, it was a funny show. i didnt even get to see the last 2 episodes cause mtv wouldnt air them.

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
I managed to see them all, and it was a really fantastic show. I'd love some DVDs. Of course a bunch more seasons would have been nice, too.

Rick P

Supporting Actor

http://www.corusent.com/corporate/pr...ail.asp?id=785

NELVANA INTRODUCES TELETOON PRESENTS

January 24, 2005

New home entertainment label to bring the best of Nelvana broadcast titles to Canadian DVD & home video

(snip)

The first release, My Dad the Rock Star, is expected to hit retail on April 4, 2005 from distribution partner kaBOOM! Other Nelvana titles to get the TELETOON Presents treatment include: Miss Spider’s Sunny Patch Friends, 6Teen, Delta State, Clone High, Braceface, Pippi Longstocking and Tales from the Cryptkeeper.

(more at link)

StoshS

Agent
is there any websites that will let the u.s. order it. if any one could let me know, i would apreciate that.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

At the moment, no. However, Amazon.ca and many other Canadian e-tailers will ship to the US, so I wouldn't worry about not being able to get it.

Patrick.C

Second Unit
FINALLY!

I would encourage anyone that wasn't able to catch this show during its brief run on MTV to check it out. Its hilarious. With all of the uproar that got it pulled from MTV, I doubt that it will be out on DVD in the US in the near future, if at all. Amazon.ca here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks