What's new

Classic TV Stars - Who's Still With Us (Part 1 - The 60's) (1 Viewer)

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
Don't forget Roger Ewing ('Thad Greenwood' in seasons 11 & 12) of 'Gunsmoke' is still with us

'The Name of The Game' - the three leads may be gone but Susan Saint James ('Peggy Maxwell' - who appeared in the most episodes overall as research 'girl friday') and Ben Murphy ('Joe Sample' in the Robert Stack episodes) are still with us

also later 'Alias Smith & Jones' pairing Ben Murphy & Roger Davis survive, Pete Duel of course sadly long gone (far too early)...

Barbara Anderson, & Elizabeth Baur of 'Ironside' are all still alive (I think) even tho' the Chief Raymond Burr & Don Galloway , plus the Commissioner (Gene Lyons) & the Police Lt. Carl Reece (Johnny Seven) are all gone (they managed 199 episodes compared to the remake version's NINE episodes...!)

Al Harrington (Ben), Sharon Farrell (Lowri) & (I think) William Smith (Kimo) of the original 'Hawaii Five-O' are still with us (yes?) tho' Jack Lord, Danno (James MacArthur), & most of the other regulars are gone I think...

Susan Nunes_329977

Second Unit
Real Name
Susan Nunes
Dobie Gillis: A bunch still alive including Dwayne Hickman, Sheila James, William Schallert, Warren Beatty, Tuesday Weld, Bobby Diamond, and I am sure many others (including Dwayne's brother Darryl, who appeared in a couple of episodes).

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Don't think these have been mentioned yet:

Hawaiian Eye - Good ole Robert Conrad, who just keeps going, and going, and going.......

Bourbon Street Beat AND The Green Hornet AND Surfside 6 - Van Williams

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Love on a Rooftop - Rich Little, Barbara Bostock

Occasional Wife - Michael Callan, Patricia Harty, Jack Collins, Bryan O'Bryne, Jack Riley, Susan Silo

Governor & JJ - Julie Sommars

The Good Guys - Joyce Van Patten

Many Happy Returns - Mark Goddard, Elinor Donahue, Elena Verdugo, Christopher Riordan, Angela Sacino, Mickey Manners

Mr. Roberts - Roger Smith

Broadside - Kathleen Nolan, Joan Staley, Sheila James, Lois Roberts

Karen - Debbie Watson, Gina Gillespie

brynmill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
mark bale
From Brit Coms of the 60s

DADS ARMY - Frank Williams (Vicar), Ian Lavender (Pt Pike)

TILL DEATH US DO PART - Warren Mitchell, Tony Booth, Una Stubbs, Adrienne Posta, Bill Maynard

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
And also in the uncredited narrator category, William Woodson of "The Invaders" is still alive at about 98 I think.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
From the world of classic TV westerns.

Black Saddle - Anna-Lisa is still with us, Peter Breck and Russell Johnson deceased.

Tales of Wells Fargo - Jack Ging, Lory Patrick, and Mary Jane Saunders are still around from the sixth and final season, in the hour format, and in color. Dale Robertson, William Demarest, and Virginia Christine are deceased.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks