What's new

Chuck season 2 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Morgan was great with his interactions with Emmet.

An extremely quick flash of happiness for Chuck that may devastate him again. We all knew that Jill's face would appear as a Fulcrum agent, but it doesn't make it any less painful. I was wondering how the Fulcrum agent could have found them so easily and I was glad they answered that. I guess we'll see what her endgame is next time.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if Emmet will be a continuing character or like Jill just on for a few episodes??

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Can't believe I'm saying this but Chuck is now my second favorite show on television behind The Shield. I remember when it first came on it was basically something to watch before Heroes. Now it's surpassed Heroes in every way. It's just such a joy to watch. And with The Shield ending in a couple of weeks, it will become my new #1.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
AD reference when Emmett's drunk vision was shown resembling Buster's vision without glasses?

The shower scene went from funny to sexy by the end.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing really loud when Casey hit the high C note.

"Choir boy."
"Nerd Code."

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith

He was probably thinking the same thing I was..."Turn around, turn around, oh god please let her turn around!."
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

From the previous episode, Casey's caller id picture on Chuck's iPhone was absolutely hilarious.

-Keith

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma

Its near the top of my list too. The real strength of the show is the cast. The other aspects shine occasionally but week in and week out the actors are just are fun bunch of people to spend time with.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
One of the great things about this show is how they get all the little things right, and stack jokes on top of one another. Did anyone else notice that during one of Morgan's scenes on the Buy More sales floor (I think when he confronted Chuck about Jill?) the wall of TVs behind him was showing the Merrie Melodies classic, "What's Opera, Doc?" :D

I also loved when Casey was boosting Chuck into the vent and - well, let's just say that Chuck probably would have preferred to end up in that position with Sarah. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Wow!

Tricia Helfer of BSG fame has been signed on as Agent Alex Forrest a potential replacement for Sarah!

Episode 2.18 is going to really stir things up. This season is turning out so awesome!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Some of this stuff should be spoilered. Whether that turns out to be the case or not, I'd rather hear about it when watching the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks