What's new

cheapest place to purchase mirage omni speakers? (1 Viewer)

SC Trojan

Agent
Real Name
Gary
My local dealer will not budge off list price. Where is the cheapest place I can find these speakers? Lookinf for the 260s (cherry), CC(cherry) and FX (white). thanks in advance!

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I'd be curious about this too. I had Def Tech bipolar surrounds, but I'm going to try monopoles now for surrounds and rears. If that doesn't work out, my next stop is Mirage's omnipolar technology.

Gerry S

Stunt Coordinator
For internet sales try abt electronics:

abtelectronics

Here in the south I previewed the speakers at HiFi Buys (a tweeter company). I heard that they deal as well, but dont know if they have anything in California.

Good Luck,

Gerry

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Took a quick look, I guess some items have a "buy now" button which means you can buy over the web, and some say "authorized dealer" which means you have to call them. The prices listed seem like list and not discounted (at least for the Omni 50 and 60's I looked at). Good web site to remember, they have a lot of other brands too (Denon, Sony, Yamaha, etc).

Gerry S

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Kevin:

I don't have a clue what the other omni series speakers are going for. I was focused in on the Omnisats. Those were about $25 (10%) cheaper than my area B&M. Not too deep of discount. I am hoping someone else will find a better deal on Mirage products.

-Gerry

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I'm guessing that if I called up, and if they'd sell them to me over the phone (*not* the internet... :) ), that then I'd get a discount...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks