What's new

Cheap DVDs for Sale (Free Shipping)! (1 Viewer)

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
[c]Box Sets, Misc. All DVDs are: region 1, opened but watched once, MINT condition. Include FREE domestic shipping (extra for Hawaii or Puerto Rico). Insurance and mail options are available for purchase.

The Prisoner: The Complete Collection - 10 Discs (Retails $150) Only $75 just added!
Starship Troopers (1997) $8 Price reduced!
Mint condition, watched only once. Includes FREE shipping to domestic U.S. Paypal accepted (fastest service), check or money order also accepted. Serious inquiries only please. No teasers, drop-outs, and/or deadbeats.[/c]

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry David it didn't. But either way Demolition Man is pending, but if it falls through, it's yours if you still want it.

Luis C. Ortiz

Stunt Coordinator
Clint if you still have'em I'll take:

the 2 Macross Plus
Don't be a Menace While..
Demolition Man

Just let me know, thanks.

Luis

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
Brian Johnson,

I sent you an email for "Don't be a Menace..." DVD, but if I don't hear from you by end of business day 10/17, I am going to have to sell it to somebody else. Please respond here or reply to my email. Cheers!

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
Luis C. Ortiz,

the 2 Macross Plus
Don't be a Menace While..

are yours if you still want them.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Sorry clint, I was wondering what happened. I sent email back but I guess it never got to you.
Still have it i ll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satimis
Recent bookmarks