What's new

Cannonball Run blu-ray with original sound effects? (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Delmo
Is there a version of CANNONBALL RUN on blu-ray that has the original sound effects out there? I've heard that there's a version where they changed the sound of the engines, which makes no sense. I've also heard that the initial release used the tv version. Hell, I'll take a dvd version that is uncut and has the original sound effects.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
The only version ever released in the U.S. is from 2011. This is the first time I ever heard about the audio.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Is there a version of CANNONBALL RUN on blu-ray that has the original sound effects out there? I've heard that there's a version where they changed the sound of the engines, which makes no sense. I've also heard that the initial release used the tv version. Hell, I'll take a dvd version that is uncut and has the original sound effects.
So you started this thread based on rumors? Not on what you’ve actually seen or heard on the disc?

I have the Blu ray and I didn’t notice any changes at all. And I saw the film numerous times in the theater.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
The very first videotape and laserdisc release (Vestron Video, IIRC) used an edited TV/airline version with much of the vulgar dialog dubbed over. Perhaps that’s what you’re thinking of.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks