What's new

Can YOU be the next 007?! (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
72.23% for me... However, I think I have Absolute 0 perception skills... All three of those were practically a complete guess..

Are there answers somewhere? I'd like to see which ones I got right and which ones I got wrong.. I did great on that final test though...

Jay

brentl

Senior HTF Member
%70.59

OK, would have been better if I knew what to shot with the cars in the water!!!

Brent

Very cool

Average reaction time .323

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
78.4% first try. 85.53% 2nd try...don't know if I missed any of the questions though.

Which one was the Cuban cigar? I selected 'Habano'.

Also, why are there no trees in Iceland? It seems obvious, but I could be dense...I selected 'it's too cold'.

Finally, what time was it when the photo was taken? I selected '15:20'. Photo was a bit blurry.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
The cigar is a delicado. This quiz is made for 007:DAD the movie, in the movie, bond goes to cuba (i believe?) and asks for a 'delicado', which the cuban guy brings out a cigar.

Yeah, 15:20 was the right time. The minute hand was below the 3 o'clock mark.

Are you sure its the wind? Iceland is pretty flat and not very mountainous (its composed of shield volcanoes, which have very 'runny' lava that spreads out far distances and not growing higher).

Which one was the wine? Bollinger?
How bout the gun? PPK?

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
70.04%. The bottom end of the top of the class is still the bottom end :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks