What's new

Can anyone suggest a leather conditioner for my 8 yr old Natuzzi couch? (1 Viewer)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I have a navy Natuzzi leather couch with light scratches on the seating area. The scratches are easily visible but when you run your finger across them you either can't feel them or barely so. I'd rather buy a product that someone has used on their leather furniture. Any suggestions?

Allan

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 4 year old natuzzi leather couch. The store I bought it from included a leather cleaning kit.... When I get home, I'll look for it and post the brand of the kit. I would assume a kit provided by a natuzzi dealer would be safe on their products.

Johnny Mo

Agent
Another vote for Lexol. The natuzzi couch I got came with a "Guardsman" leather car package also. Seemed to work pretty well too, but not available in stores. I did have the chance to use the ink-lifter, stick that came with it for my car (light tan) leather once and it worked WONDERS.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Tom & Johnny: Thanks for the Nexol recommendation! I've seen that brand in the auto parts store. Never occurred to me that I might be using it on my couch.

Allan: You would think so. Please let me know what you find out.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I just use standard old-school saddle soap. Cleans and conditions. Works beautifully.

Allan

Stunt Coordinator
Ok... found the kit. It is called the "Leather Care System" and it is made by Guardian. Note that I have never used the kit so I cannot vouch for it at all

allan

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
JoshF: Really? I already have that in the house, I think.

Thanks Allan

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
I don't know who makes it for them but Cole Haan has some great leather conditioner...the salesperson threw it in after i bought a few pairs of shoes....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks