BW speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by NickSI, Mar 22, 2006.

1. NickSI

NickSI Stunt Coordinator

hello all
    ive been looking for a while now and cant find any pricing information on them. and i know the old adage "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" but they have some small speakers that i might be able to afford such as the 300 series and the LM's so if anybody has pricing info or a website that actually sells them please help me out

2. timNGY

timNGY Stunt Coordinator

3. Daniel.Han

Daniel.Han Stunt Coordinator

Please realize that the prices at the site above are for each speaker, and not pairs.

dh

4. NickSI

NickSI Stunt Coordinator

HAHA thanks for the link i looked at the site before seeing the second post and i got excited oh well i assumed i couldn't afford them as i am still in college and have no money.

as always i ask if anybody has old used stuff lying around that collects dust and want to get rid of it im looking to get a reciever and some speakers total cost ~$400 yea i know so low but its the best i can do at the moment

5. JediFonger

JediFonger Producer

YiFeng You
    you can get prices from B&W's site itself. you'll need to add the speaker in question to a comparison list and then view it:

http://bwspeakers.com

i bought a pair of DM303 for $287ish a few years ago. i bought a pair of DM302's from ebay @150 delivered.

just FYI =).