What's new

BW speakers (1 Viewer)

NickSI

Stunt Coordinator
hello all
ive been looking for a while now and cant find any pricing information on them. and i know the old adage "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" but they have some small speakers that i might be able to afford such as the 300 series and the LM's so if anybody has pricing info or a website that actually sells them please help me out

NickSI

Stunt Coordinator
HAHA thanks for the link i looked at the site before seeing the second post and i got excited oh well i assumed i couldn't afford them as i am still in college and have no money.

as always i ask if anybody has old used stuff lying around that collects dust and want to get rid of it im looking to get a reciever and some speakers total cost ~$400 yea i know so low but its the best i can do at the moment

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
you can get prices from B&W's site itself. you'll need to add the speaker in question to a comparison list and then view it:

http://bwspeakers.com

i bought a pair of DM303 for $287ish a few years ago. i bought a pair of DM302's from ebay @150 delivered.

just FYI =).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks