What's new

Buying Electronics Online (1 Viewer)

Paul^R

Auditioning
Hello, I have been doing a lot of research lately to try and get the best deal on my new TV / Receiver. One thing that I am finding is that the websites with the lowest prices generally have the worst customer ratings. They tend to all revolve around the same thing like Bait and Switch and huge markups for accessories. A lot of the complaints that I have also seen are those about vendors listing items in stock, charging your credit card and then not shipping it because they claim it is out of stock. One site that has some of the worst reviews is fotoconnection.com. Their prices absolutely blow everyone elses out of the water.

My question is, who here has bought from good online retailers that have low prices? Or who should I avoid? It's amazing that the states where some of these companies reside let them stay in business. A lot of them are flat out crooks.

Thanks in advance.

Paul R

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
http://www.resellerratings.com/

Always check this site for info on these online retailers. Tells u a lot about who to trust and who to avoid.
I have always been getting stuff online, my TVs from OneCall (all 3 of them) and AVRs, spkrs, etc all over the place. One to bear in mind. I f u think u need to have some "audition" time, try and get ur item from a place with a good return policy.

Hope this helps...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks