What's new

"Brady Bunch" Season 1 Release Date: March1, 2005 (1 Viewer)

Dave Farley

Second Unit

:D

Thanks Greg. The Brady set really does look great and I'm looking forward to it, despite what this fool named Dave Farley said.;)

Dave Farley

Second Unit

Point taken. I know there are good people that get a piece of information and yet it can't be used due to the fact that it can't be verified. Some of the reason for that is due to good journalism and the need for a second and confirming source.

A big part of it is also due to people that set out to deceive people intentionally. I realize that there are idiots out there who spread BS like this and are serious about it in an attempt to cause trouble and get cheap laughs for themselves. I'm not like that and I don't want to be associated with idiots like that. I do apologize and hope you won't lump me in with those kind of people.

Believe me when I say it, if I ever send you a scoop, you can trust that I'm telling the truth. Of course, as you would with any person, you'll have to verify. I just hope that you don't summarily dismiss my posts or any info I find in the future. I'd understand it if you did though.

I edited my original post that caused all this to reflect what a dumb thing I did.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Apology accepted.

We've all made errors in judgment and done things or said things we wish we could take back, and all you can do is apologize and learn from your mistakes.

:emoji_thumbsup:

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Dave. No big deal on this end. There are more important things to worry about right now anyhow.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
As long as you didn't say "edited episodes" there's no harm done. Don't beat yourself up about it too long.

"If you carry a joke too far someone might get hurt" - Carol Brady.

:)

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
Wow....with a "mistake", "apology", and "forgiveness", this thread is startign to actually sound like an episode of the Brady Bunch. Ha!

Anyways, I am surprised no one else has posted this yet, but to show my sheer excitement of this release, a few quotes and thougths, are in order:

- Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!
- Pork chopsh and appleshaush
- I'm Johnny Bravo
- Tiger!
- Sunshine Day
- When it's Time to Change you've got to rearrange
- Vincent Price in Hawaii
- Teeter-Totter
- Flashlight UFOs
- Cousin Oliver
- and on and on and on.....

I can't wait to get this and share it with my 7 year old daughter. When she was 4 I taught her the song and we would sing it together before she went to bed.........

AnnaMaria

Stunt Coordinator
How about Marcia wearing a charm bracelet while building a house of cards and not taking it off even after it's pointed out that they could lose everything because of it.

DeanC

Stunt Coordinator
I also loved watching the show growing up.
Wow a colour tv with all those stamps

Funny how the theme sung by the original kids we can hear Bobby starting off key with Gregg's voice very clear.

Here's a story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing us 3 very lovely girls
All of them have hair of gold like the Mother
The youngest one in curls

Here's the story of a man named Brady
who was busy with 3 boys of his own
they were 4 men living all together
Yet they were all alone.

No what happened to Alice? She was the Men's housekeeper she came along with the boys when they came together
The girls sang way off beat

Til the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch
That this crew must somehow form a family
Thats the way they all became the Brady Bunch

Well what really happened to Carol's real husband.

The girls sang better as the kids got older

Anyone remember the cartoon The Brady Kids. Or the episode the whole family and Sam the Butcher did the play to Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

AnnaMaria

Stunt Coordinator
I remember the Brady kids. Me and You and a dog named Boo.

And I remember the Snow White fiasco. Up there on my list of worst shows.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Here's hoping we see the complete Brady franchise released:

The Brady Bunch Hour (all 6 shows)
The Brady Kids (22 shows)
The Brady Girls Get Married/The Brady Brides (9 shows)
A Very Brady Christmas
The Brady's (6 shows)

AnnaMaria

Stunt Coordinator
Don't forget there were 2 Brady parody movies, and a tv movie "Growing Up Brady" based on Barry Williams book.

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
I'll throw some more in:

I'm not a snitcher; I just tell it like it is.

Glasses! Oh, no, mom! Not glasses! They'll make me look absolutely positively goofy!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't even remember that Brady Girls led to a short-lived series. I don't know if I ever saw an episode.

I think I'd only be interested in the Brady Bunch. MAYBE the reunion movies--especially if collected in one package--but that's about it. I watched the Bradys when it first aired, but it was sort of a train wreck. I'm not sure if throwing issues and tragedies and drama into the Brady mix was all that successful, and I didn't really buy them moving the house. I know certain houses can be moved in a limited way, but I'm not thinking it could be done with the Brady house. Maybe I'm wrong, but it still wasn't a very good show.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
If you're talking about the The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel, those are already both out on dvd.

Chris Stainton

Second Unit

I agree. My least favorite episodes are:

1) You're Never Too Old
2) Kelly's Kids
3) Snooperstar
4) Snow White And The Seven Bradys
5) How To Suceed In Business

Besides these five, there are not many others that I do not like.

By far my favorite episode is:

Cyrano de Brady - One afternoon, Jan brings her friend, Kerry home and introduces her to her family. Kerry quickly makes the biggest impression on Peter who wants Greg's advice on landing a girl. This leads to Greg playing Cyrano for Peter, however, Kerry mistakenly thinks Greg is the one who has feelings for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks