What's new

"Brady Bunch" Season 1 Release Date: March1, 2005 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't know the episodes by name, so I had to look them up. I like the Snow White one, don't remember disliking the Business one, but the others were pretty bad. One that was pretty bad that I do like is the one where Peter has an identical twin. It's a stupid concept, but it played okay. Plus, the girl the real Peter was hooked up with was a cutie. Another looker was Tanis Montgomery from the cheerleading episode. She played a similar slimy character in Happy Days, where she dated Richie just so she could see TV.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Obviously there are a few clunkers in there, especially towards the end, but there's only one that I actually cringe at the thought of watching, which is the Shirley Temple one.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
My top episodes are:
The Big Bet
Peter and the Wolf
A Fistful of Reasons
Goodbye Alice Hello
Room at the Top
54-40 and Fight
Welcome Aboard
Our Son the Man
Getting Davy Jones
Carol's Traffic Accident
The Personality Kid
The Not-So-Rose-Colored Glasses

I hate the ones with Alice's old flame, Mike and Carol as their grandparents, Peter's bike-shop job, the pool table, Bobby and Oliver thinking Sam is a Russian spy, Carol's magazine article, saving Woodland Park, Scoop Brady, Kelly's kids.

Kevin L McCorry

Second Unit
The only ones I'd be interested in getting on DVD would be the Grand Canyon and Hawaii multi-parters, the one in the amusement park, the Bobby UFO episode, and maybe the ones about Greg's Pilgrim film and the Snow White play and the Brady Six musical group (or whatever it was). Oh, the Greg vs. Marcia driving episode is worth throwing in the mix, too.

I find the angsty ones involving one of the kids to be virtually unwatchable today, especially the ones involving Jan. "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!", indeed.

It follows, then, that I would like some kind of Best Of collection that includes at least the Grand Canyon and Hawaii episodes.

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
There were THREE parody movies. The final one aired on FOX and was titled THE BRADY BUNCH IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Gary Cole and Shelly Long appeared, but all the kids were replaced. It wasn't very good, but it is on DVD.

AnnaMaria

Stunt Coordinator
That line is funnier to read than it was to hear.

And I bet Carol laughed and said "Oh Alice".

Come to think of it, it's interesting that Alice called them Mr. and Mrs. Brady even though they regarded Alice as one of the family.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
"Baby talk, baby talk, it's a wonder you can walk."
"Reasoning. Calm cool reasoning"
"Oh shut up"

Matt.Koz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt Kozlowski
Remember, if you're ever wrongfully accused of anything - take the Ol' Mr. Hanalei defense: "I did nothing wrong. I did nothing wrong."
It's legally recognized in the state of Hawaii! :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"Mike, you're sneaky! Sneaky, but sweet! It's the jade necklace!"

"It's not the jade necklace."

"Then it's the coral pin!"

"It's not the coral pin."

"It *is* the coral pin!"

"Blugh! It's not the coral pin."

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Remember how Bobby came running from the woods after a good pee a couple times during the Grand Canyon trip? That had to be a first. Beaver shows the first toilet on TV, the Bradys show the first nature break.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"I got poise and dignity! I'm a livin' doll!"

. . .

"A mean, dirty killer. A mean, dirty killer. A *mean*, *dirty* *killer*."

. . .

"Skyrockets!"

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
BTW, I'll add some controvery to the thread and hope it doesn't create a rift that won't heal: by the last couple of seasons, I thought Jan had surpassed Marcia as the Brady cutie.

AnnaMaria

Stunt Coordinator
In the last couple of seasons Peter far surpassed Greg in the looks department. And he kept the lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks