What's new

Bones Season 2 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ya'think? :D (it's too obvious, and I suspect another is in on it as well, from a physical strength standpoint).

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i dunno who it is, but i hope they continue down this path =). it's really, really good ep and elevated the series itself. so, i hope next ep doesn't lower it.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
I hope it takes several episodes (even if it carried over to next season) before the identity and capture of the Gravedigger occurs, but that it doesn't dominate the rest of the season. Very good episode - remicient of Showtime's Dexter.

I would be somewhat surprised if it was the journalist and hope it's not someone we've encountered yet.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Just finished watching this "Blair Witch" episode. Pretty good episode. Lots of twists. The image on tape at the end was a bit creepy bit also a but "supernatural". Not sure if it fits the series.

I wonder what it was that they blanked out in Booth's dialog?

He was saying something like "she went all _____ on him". Refering to a person cutting a persons head off with an Axe.

I wonder what it was that he said?

PC police strike again.!!!!!

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Jason: I didn't see the commercial for next weeks episode, but an article I read in the newspaper recently stated that he would appear in the series, so you are probably right.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
it's OK return, but not as good as the one with the killer on the loose. i don't think they've caught the killer who buries their victims yet, have they? they just don't look worried.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
The Gravedigger is still unresolved. I'm thinking sweeps/ season finale with that storyline.

I'm still not used to seeing Boreanaz having limited strength and getting badly hurt. For example when Booth is holding the killer over the balcony railing, I thought, 'man, if only he could just lift the guy up, or fall down to the ground with him - he'd survive it. He fell off buildings all the time and even took a shotgun blast to his back once. Damn!'

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
you mean... like when he was a vampire :laugh:

it's still very difficult to get his potrayal of angel out of my head.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
lol

so bones writes about the real life kathy reichs but the real life kathy reichs is producing a show based on her own life and represented by bones :laugh:

that rocks.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Nah, Tempe writes books about a fictional Kathy Reichs. Who, in turn, writes about a fictional Temperance Brennan all the way down the rabbit hole forever and ever. :D

Now, if this were Star Trek, there would be people complaining that this violate continuity, since a line in the pilot (I think) established that the closest forensic anthropologist other than Brennan is Kathy Reichs up in Montreal.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I've been away for 2 weeks, which was longer than I had thought it would be.

My TiVo had to kick some episodes to make room for new recordings, so now I'm trying to find out what shows I missed and where to view them online.

So, can anyone tell me if new episodes of Bones aired April 18 and/or April 25? I have last night's (May 2) episode, but I don't want to watch until I an sure I don't have to seek out episodes from either of these nights.

Thanks.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
None for the past two weeks - there was a two-hour American Idol one week and they substituted the "Gravedigger" episode for the one about a dead college student after the Virginia Tech shootings.

Which apparently had an event or two referenced in this one, although the "huh?" moment shouldn't have lasted too long.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

No. April 18th was a repeat of the Gravedigger story. It was supposed to be a story about a college basketball player murdered, but I'm guessing it was pulled because of the Virginia Tech shootings. There was no Bones last Wednesday, in favor of a 2 hour special American Idol. Good thing I Netflixed season 1 to catch up on episodes that I'd missed.....

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I think one moment that was confusing in last nights episode due the the last minute replacement was:

Hogdes' first proposal to Angela. I don't remember the one he mentioned so I think it must be in the episode that didnt air. If so, when they do air that episode it will seem wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks