What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (12 Viewers)

alexAN

Stunt Coordinator
I made some stuff during the last month... the latest being this Apocalypse Now UHD alternative cover...

f5a9t3.jpg

I have it (actually, all of my stuff) available freely at my deviantart account and at uncovered.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Fritz Nilsen, Where are you ? I sent you messages about printing some of your Great covers. No answer over a week ? Hope you are well. Rick

Robert George

Screenwriter
A little slice of the '80s that has not made it to Blu-ray in the US has been release in hi-def in the UK. Of course, the cover is typical "UK". I cooked up a custom for those that may prefer original art. The back is more "US style" as well.

DARYL Preview.jpg

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Neither the movie nor the disc are worth the effort I put into this cover, but I did it anyway, for two obvious reasons. ;)

View attachment 58479
If memory serves, the movie did have at least one worthwhile scene. At least this dirty ol’ man thought so. ;)

Reactions: DGB

Robert George

Screenwriter
Beautiful. How might I be able to get a copy of the Batman covers? Do you have a cover of the Batman with Keaton Nicholson? Would also like the Sheena cover.

Thanks

Maxx

I've added a sig to my posts with the names of the two sites that host my covers. EuphoricFX has a small subscription fee to download. Uncovered.name is free with registration. Euphoric has been around longer and has quite a few more files.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I own the two Arrow Alan Ladd/Veronica Lake titles - The Glass Key and The Blue Dahlia. I just picked up the Shout Select title This Gun For Hire.

The Shout blu has the original artwork, and the two Arrow titles has the original artwork on their reversible cover.

But I like the Arrow new artwork, so I decided to try an make a matching cover for This Gun For Hire.

Here are the Arrow covers.
GlsKy BluDhlaHTF.JPG

And here are my covers for This Gun For Hire. One uses a shadow background, the other used a black background.

ThisGunForHireHTF.JPG

ThisGunForHireHTF1.JPG

Last edited:

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen

I hereby submit Avengers Infinity War for the Marvel Reel Heroes set. I went Dark on this one. Very depressing, very bleak. It felt appropriate.

9JA7GH.png

Here's my entry for Ant-Man and The Wasp. With the news of me planning to exit the series after Phase 3 has ended, some people have come forward with their own covers for the Marvel Reel Heroes. A cover artist called DarkKeys7 already made a version of Ant-Man and The Wasp, but I say the more the merrier. My version is made with acknowledgement to the cover by DarkKeys7. His ideas for the colour scheme and honeycomb spine background were brilliant and he kindly agreed to let me use them. We also used the same key art for the figures. They really were the most dynamic poses, and I suppose this kind of overlap will happen again if more people do covers in the series.

yZRbjX.png

PREVIOUS ENTRIES:

You may PM me for links, but this series is hosted by an outside party and may not be available indefinitely.

EdReedFan20

Stunt Coordinator
I hereby submit Avengers Infinity War for the Marvel Reel Heroes set. I went Dark on this one. Very depressing, very bleak. It felt appropriate.

9JA7GH.png

Here's my entry for Ant-Man and The Wasp. With the news of me planning to exit the series after Phase 3 has ended, some people have come forward with their own covers for the Marvel Reel Heroes. A cover artist called DarkKeys7 already made a version of Ant-Man and The Wasp, but I say the more the merrier. My version is made with acknowledgement to the cover by DarkKeys7. His ideas for the colour scheme and honeycomb spine background were brilliant and he kindly agreed to let me use them. We also used the same key art for the figures. They really were the most dynamic poses, and I suppose this kind of overlap will happen again if more people do covers in the series.

yZRbjX.png

PREVIOUS ENTRIES:

You may PM me for links, but this series is hosted by an outside party and may not be available indefinitely.
It's a dumb complaint, but I wish Marvel could've gotten one more film into Phase 3, allowing it to be 12 movies instead of 11. Maybe even making the back half of Phase 3 as Phase 4.

WarDoctor

Grip
Real Name
Joe
Does anyone have a replacement cover for the star trek original motion picture BluRay set? I've attached a picture of it

Attachments

• Star-Trek-Original-Motion-Picture-Collection-6-Disc-Set.jpg
    Star-Trek-Original-Motion-Picture-Collection-6-Disc-Set.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks