What's new

Black Hawk Down Superbit Deluxe R3; Stunning! (1 Viewer)

Tan Ng

Stunt Coordinator
MOz

Is BHdown of Japan fullbitrate or half? so which version should I get for the best DTS sound? R3 Superbit or Japan?

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
I believe neither of the DTS versions of BHD are full bit rate. They are all the same DTS track on all the releases(768kbps). I also agree that thios version of BHD (the 4-disc superbit deluxe) is the definitive version. The picture quality is improved over the previous releases and the DTS track is nothing short of remarkable. You still get two discs of supplements from the previous 3-disc release and a 4th disc which is the OST. Plus, I think the packaging is much better, with the cover art that should have been used all along for the releases. Plus, it's playable in Region 1 and is a great choice for those torn between the superbit release and the stunning 3-disc release of last year. You lose the commentaries but you still get alot of the special edition with this release.

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Yes its the Korean, but all the DTS versions of BHD have the same DTS track as far as bit rate (768kbps).

Jim-M

Second Unit
Anyone interested in the Black Hawk Down Superbit Deluxe version might want to check out the Superbit sale at koreandvds.com. Buy 3 other Superbits for $12-13 each and get the BHD Superbit Deluxe version for only $15. With shipping the total would be about $60 for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks