What's new

Big Brother 7 HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Whew! I thought for sure my top pick, Diane, was a goner last night. But I should have remembered that BB loves to "play" with the viewer via clever editing.

:D

NolanJ

Second Unit
Would anyone be interested in having the updated score totals placed next to each person's name?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
That would be great if it's not too much work for you, Nolan!

Thanks.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Updated score counts:

NolanJ - 12
Randy B A - 12
phil-w - 12
Jake Gove - 9
JosephS - 9
Arman - 6
RyanAn - 6
AnthonyC- 6
Robert A Fowkes - 3
Patrick Sun - 3
Jason Walstrom - 0 (eliminated from competition)
Joey Nazzari - 0

I was wondering to myself "What happens in the event that there is a tie at the end?" I think the tiebreaker should be who's 'winner' pick finishes closest to the victory. What does everyone else think?

For example, if two people are tied at the end and one picked Will to win the whole thing (and he won Big Brother), that person would win the contest because his final pick got the furthest in the game.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
That sounds fine to me, Nolan (the tie-breaker scenario).

NolanJ

Second Unit
I'd like to see what people think we should do for points for the "coup de etat" or whatever it's called. I was thinking 5 points... what does everyone else think? In your reply, please say "yes or no" and if you choose yes, how many points you think the reward should be worth.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I would favor keeping it at 3 points like all the other competitions since the coup de etat will also give tremendous power to whomever wins it and will probably result in even more points in other areas for the winner of this new power. We are still not sure of how this power will play out. Does "usurping" the power of the HOH mean overturning a decision or actually taking over the HOH? In that case you might be talking about 6 points (3 for the coup and 3 for HOH) for the one who wins this power.

And since I really don't have a horse in this race (since my #1 is gone as well as one of my other final four members - with the other two a bit shaky right now) I'm talking in an objective way on this matter.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Updated up to Janelle's recent POV win.

The individual awards were taken off of the contestants names because I thought it was too cluttery and it was too dificult to keep up.

As an alternative, I'm going to update each contestants score.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Updated score counts (As of completion of Week 7):

JosephS - 24
NolanJ - 24
Randy B A - 24
AnthonyC - 21
Arman - 21
Jake Gove - 21
phil-w - 21
RyanAn - 15
Joey Nazzari - 9
Patrick Sun - 6
Robert A Fowkes - 3
Jason Walstrom - 0

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I didnt win by point count, but my pick Mike Boogie won the SUPER BOWL. CHILL TOWN!!!!!!!!

NolanJ

Second Unit
Final Results:

JosephS - 64
NolanJ - 64 Winner !!
phil-w - 61
AnthonyC - 45
Arman - 45
Joey Nazzari - 45
Randy B A - 43
Jake Gove - 40
RyanAn - 34
Robert A Fowkes - 24
Patrick Sun - 11
Jason Walstrom - 0

The final results were close, but thanks to my final four pick "Erika" finishing closer to 1st place than JosephS picks "Janelle", I win by virtue of tiebreak.

Great season and can't wait to play again next year !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks