What's new

Best TV's for my use-case (1 Viewer)

flibberdipper

Auditioning
Real Name
Travis McClelland
So first off, I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to anything home theater related, so forgive me if some of the stuff I say is stupid.

Anyways, in the great hunt for a TV that doesn't suck, I've hit a brick wall. That brick wall being what models don't have terrible response times AND support Chroma 4:4:4 while fitting within budget and space constraints. As it looks right now, one of the strongest contenders is the Samsung UN40H5003AFXZA (I have loads of use with three of these and my only real complaints are the speakers rattle around vol. 25, the color can be a bit wonky at certain angles, and I have no idea if it even supports 4:4:4). But I'll just list the requirements and hope y'all can list off some good options I might not have found, and thanks in advance for the help.

• Budget of around 300-360 USD (ideally on the lower end but of course some exceptions can apply if there are standout features)
  • 4:4:4 support (duh)
  • At least 1080p
  • Bare minimum 40 inches, maximum around 55
  • Decently low display response and input response times (after all it will be used for a lot of PC/console gaming with a good amount of PC FPS games mixed in, so delay between my mouse moving and the TV responding has to be kept fairly low)
  • Decent colors (doesn't have to be perfect because they can always be tweaked a little)
  • At LEAST 2 HDMI inputs (ideally at least 3, but I can always just swap inputs around until I get a receiver)
  • Composite/RCA input (only one required)
  • Optical audio output

flibberdipper

Auditioning
Real Name
Travis McClelland
Anyone going to bother replying or did I just waste my time signing up here (even though this place was recommended to me by others for being super helpful)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks