What's new

BEST HDTV RPTV set for the Money??? (1 Viewer)

Corey_S

Auditioning
I really do not have a budget. I am just looking to make a purchase that I will not end up regretting. I would like to spend no more than 5 grand but of course would like to pay considerably less if a quality tv is out there. I do not know much about formats, etc. I watch a lot of sports and I have an extensive dvd collection. I have read the home theatre magazine article mentioned above and found it insightful. I also have found that their listed prices were around a 1000 dollars over what you can actually buy the unit for. Anyways, thanks for all the input. And please add additional info if you have some.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I would like to spend no more than 5 grand but of course would like to pay considerably less if a quality tv is out there.
Corey, what size are you looking for? The Pioneer Elite PRO520HD (53") can be had on the net for $4500 shipped. If 53" is suitable for you, your search is over. Otherwise, I think the 58" version can be had for just over $5K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks