What's new

Bathroom fixture on Star Trek: First Contact? (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking for a bathroom sink faucet that I saw on First Contact that just looks cool as hell.

The scene is at the beginning of the movie where Picard is dreaming about the Borg and he goes to wash his face and when he looks in the mirror, this Borg implant comes out of his face.

The faucet is silver and the water comes out of it like a waterfall. It's hard to explain. If you watch that scene and pay attention when Picard pours water in his hands before splashing his face, you'll see what I'm talking about.

I looks cool and I'm wondering if anyone has seen anything like it on sale or if it was just a prop for the movie.

Thanks in advance.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
If you do a search at Kohler.com it appears that they have a whole line of fixtures with differnt handles that have the Flume Spout including tub faucets.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
...all of which are ridiculously expensive. Over 800 bucks for a FAUCET? Yeesh.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Oh damn! Screw that! Over a grand for a faucet? :eek:

Oh well, I can only dream.

Thanks for the help guys.

PS: Jeremy, is that a pic of the actual movie? lol.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I was at Home Depot recently, and they had an end cap display with the waterfall type of faucet. You might check there. Not cheap, though!

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I think the first time I saw the "waterfall" faucet was in the movie Sleeping with the Enemy with Julia Roberts. Very cool, but like Buzz said, I can envision the water stains being a hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks