What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Band of Brothers (1 Viewer)

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Anyone else going to watch it this weekend? I decided to rewatch it to commemorate Memorial Day. It is one of the best programs, I think I've ever watched on TV. Thank god the DVD is fantastic, and looks great on my HDTV. One of the best TV audio tracks (DTS) as well. Happy Memorial Day all.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I agree, I have the set as well. Great miniseries. It's one that I didn't watch on HBO when it originally aired but I bought the DVD set on advice from a friend.

Ditto on the Memorial Day. Just a quote from one of the great leaders in WWII that this US citizen is thankful for:

“The annals of war at sea present no more intense, heart-shaking shock than this battle, in which the qualities of the United States Navy and Air Force and the American Race shone forth in splendor. The bravery and self-devotion of the American Airmen and sailors and the nerve and skill of their leaders was the foundation of all.”

- Winston Churchill Battle Of Midway June 3-6 1942

As we remember Memorial Day in the states, we thank the allies around the world that paid very high prices during that war.

All, have a great and safe holidays. :)

"Remembering my Dad who fought on the USS South Dakota in WWII."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks