What's new

GRUV TV Shows including Game of Thrones Plus CW DC shows latest / last seasons $9.99 (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
TV Seasons. Including the latest and sometimes last seasons of CW DC Shows including The Flash, Batwoman, Legends of Tomorrow, Lois and Clark, and Supergirl for $9.99., or $8 if you get the coupon to work. Says limited time offer.

Sale includes both DVDs and blu rays at the same price . Be careful you order the format you want.

Also includes others like Band of Brothers, Kung Fu, Naomi, several seasons of Games of Thrones

Last edited:

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
GRUV is also selling at least some of those shows at this price through walmart.com. I just got Flash season 8 and Superman & Lois season 2.

(Which is funny because I haven't seen Flash season 7 drop down to $10 yet.)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Walmart seems to have started selling a lot of media through 3rd parties including Deep Discount, GRUV, and something called Dot & Bo | OSP Holdings, Inc.. Its not everything but a large percentage of media is only from 3rd parties at Walmart. Which means the items most likely will not be in stores.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
GRUV is also selling at least some of those shows at this price through walmart.com. I just got Flash season 8 and Superman & Lois season 2.

(Which is funny because I haven't seen Flash season 7 drop down to $10 yet.)

It was sometime around Labor Day at least at BBY. that's when I picked up a handful of the items I normally would have gotten last Christmas when they never dropped like usual. Glad to pick up S8 more quickly along with Sup & Lois 1/2, Supergirl 6 and Legends 7. That really cleans out a bunch of the normal BF TV sets I had on my list.

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
I think the lowest I saw Flash S7 was $11 or $12, mostly checking Amazon and Target. And that's one of those seasons where I'm willing to wait it out to get it for a certain price.

But yeah, COVID definitely threw a monkey wrench in the usual schedule for the DC shows. Normally, the seasons would end in May, the blu-rays come out in August/September, and then be on sale for $10 at Black Friday. But the 2020-2021 season ran until something like September. The blu-rays might have gotten out by Christmas last year, but they certainly wouldn't have been discounted. I was surprised to see the $10 prices so soon this year.

And the nice bonus was that even though it was a third party through Walmart, it still counted towards the free shipping threshold. That's actually how I found them, because I was just looking for items to add to a toy set I bought for my kids.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Kind of nice to see Lois and Clark, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow latest seasons on blu ray are 3 of GRUV's 5 top sellers as of this writing. RIP DC TV on the CW.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks