What's new

Back 2 Future (1 Viewer)

Lee_eel

Second Unit
Can anyone tell me if the R2 version of this boxest will be a rubbish carboard sleeve with foldout plastic or a sleeve that contains 3 regular Amaray cases. (please let it be the last one!)

BenjaminG

Stunt Coordinator
I believe it will be a fold out digi-pack. I have to admit it look very nice though!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's a digipack, I've seen pictures

The R1 will be a keepcase. Funny, I really liked the Digipack artwork a lot better

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Of course, either R2 or 4 have way better covers than the terrible puke blue atrocity in R1.
Worst cover of the decade! :thumbsdown:

TheoGB

Screenwriter
I'm praying R2 has been delayed to include equivalent extras to R1 as I really don't want to have to own that ugly blue plastic thing...:frowning:

HankM

Second Unit
I don't think it's been delayed. It is scheduled to arrive August 21st, I have the R4 on pre-order.

Lee_eel

Second Unit
I think it has been put back to December release so that it will include the same extras as the region 1 version. I can't remember where i saw this info but i am 95% certain it is true.

Getting back to the packaging, i would prefer to own the blue plastic case. Artwork is one thing but i have found that the carboard sleeves tend to fall apart or wear very quickly and look rather naff.

James Reader

Screenwriter
I hope the R2 version comes in a package similar to Universal's R2 Xena releases. While these are digipacks they come in a thick cardboard box which opens like a book, with the digipack glued inside.
Excellent presentation - shame the presentation of the Xena discs doesn't match up to the packaging :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks