What's new

B&W vs BOSE (1 Viewer)

Justin Ward

Supporting Actor
I love using the Matrix lobby shootout as well. A lot of people have said the same thing about my Paradigm Titan/Atom/CC170 Tempest combo. They( and me as well) are amazed at how clear and distinct those shells sound when hitting the ground despite the chaos around them.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
I dont mean to generalize about Regal but they are huge here in Washington and it seems you cant turn around without seeing a poorly setup regal stadium theater. They've closed down most of the theaters they aquired from ACT III that were non stadium so there are very few decent theaters up here anymore:frowning:.

ryan_m

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy,
Thanks for the explanation. I know the 3yr old, 20 screen, stadium seating Regal near me shows movies in the proper aspect ratio. They have screens that appear to be 1.85 and screens that are 2.35 and they use mattes if the movie doesn't match the screen. I certainly wouldn't go to it if they were showing 2.35 movies on a 1.78 screen, that's just insane. I go to this theater 99% of the time so I think i'm safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks