What's new

Axiom Sound vs. Paradigm Sound (1 Viewer)

Gerry S

Stunt Coordinator
I listened to Paradigm Monitor 11s, cc370 and adp370 surrounds. Compared to Klipsch and Mirage, I preferred the Paradigms.

However, I am also intrigued by the loyal following and outstanding reputation that Axiom has.

I would like to have a speaker that produces good detail without sounding too bright. The speakers will be in a dedicated home theater, with approximate dimensions of 22'x14'x7.5'. From Axiom, I am considering the M60ti's (or M80ti's??), vp150 and qs8's.

So if anyone has heard both speakers, how would you characterize the difference between the two? I appreciate everyone's comments.

-Gerry

Jose T

Stunt Coordinator
Gerry,

I've done the exact same comparison with speakers and by room dimension is similar to yours. I finally went with Axiom M-60, Q_8 , 150 center and their largest sub 350(?). I'm been more then please with these speakers. My set up is both H/T and for music. I selected them without auditioning them but it was well worth the investement and the customer service is great. The only drawback has been their sub which is great for music listening and just so-so in H/T set up. It doesn't give you the boom and bang normally expected from your sub. You get good sound just not great in compasion to the other speakers in the Axiom line. The surrounds , center and fronts are super to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks