What's new

Axiom or Cambridge??? (1 Viewer)

Bry_DD

Second Unit
Have the M60 match with VP150 and love them both. runs with Denon 3801. and don't forget your SVS.:D

James_R

Auditioning
Tom

I cannot speak to the towers for either Axiom or CSW. However, I just spent 3 hours side by side listening to the Axiom M22s and the CSW M80s.

The M80s are good speakers and look better (to me) than the M22s, but sound wise the M22s are better. The M80s have more bass on the low end, but it can be a bit muddy sometimes. The M22s were better speakers all around (to me). More transparent, more precise (that could just mean they are bright and I like it so take this all with a grain of salt).

The customer service I got from Axiom was great, but CSW is up the street from me here in San Francisco so they were great too. I am returning the M80s today.

James

Joey_V

Second Unit
get the axioms - test it out.... compare with other speakers at your dealer doing AB comparisons. make sure tweeters are always at same height, use mono source if possible and have both speakers (different speaker on left and on right) playing at the SAME time to check for tonality differences among others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks