What's new

Audio Sound (1 Viewer)

Lashley

Auditioning
Does anyone know about the 350 watt audio system with 7 (+ subwoof) speakers in the 2006 Civic Coupes? I work for Honda, but I don't know much at all about sound systems. Would one want to do any sort of modifications to a sound system like this in this car for excellent sound? Thanks :b

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with Thomas, very few stock audio systems no matter how "premium" they are are actually decent. But if u gotta keep it and u want to increase performance by alittle and dont want to do anything complicated, just replace the stock speakers with nice coax speaker, should be a slight upgrand, makesure to put drivers of the same impedence in as the stock speakers because with a 7 speaker system for all i know they got 2 4 ohm components in the front and 4 4 ohm coax wired in parrelle(2ohm per pair) or series (8 ohm per pair) in the back with a sub running off a seperate channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks